We are a manufacturer of Certified Pharmaceutical products based at Western Sydney and we are now looking for an experienced Officer - Dairy/health complementary, to join our team. The role requires the candidate to have experience in a similar or related industry such as Dairy, Food and Beverage or Pharmaceutical etc. With a "hands on" approach we will challenge your skills in this critical role to maintain the integrity of the quality products we manufacture.
- With assistance of the QA Manager develop and maintain the SOP’s and processes for the GMP Quality
- Management procedures to meet TGA, Department of Primary Industry & NSW Food Authority as well as any relevant regulatory requirements
- To evaluate &/or prepare documentation based on current TGA regulations and other regulatory requirements including but not limited to:
- Development of Quality System
- Development of an effective documentation system pertaining to:
- Development and maintenance of Root Cause Analysis process and procedures
- Development and maintenance of CAPA procedures including CAPA register and tracker
- Development and maintenance of Change Control procedures including register and tracker
- Ensure periodic management review process are in place and in use for all key quality processes
- Establish KPI’s and targets for measuring Quality System effectiveness as applied to all aspects of key GMP processes as identified.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (including but not limited to production, planning, warehouse and engineering and maintenance) to ensure effective QMS and provide guidance/troubleshooting to staff.
- Training of QA and GMP staff as required to ensure Quality Systems procedures are understood and in place
- Provide regular reporting on the quality systems to QA management and GMP management as determined
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Complementary Medicine manufacturing would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of TGA, GMP requirements and HACCP,
- Well-developed analysis and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills with team members at all levels of the organisation
A competitive salary, along with a seat at the senior leadership team, working with a group of passionate, energetic, intelligent, and motivated high-achievers in a company that is fast growing.
How to apply:
Apply here by submitting your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role. Applications that include a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?