Freedom Foods Group Limited is an ASX listed innovative FMCG company that has a mission to create quality, on-trend, great-tasting, responsibly Australian produced food and beverages. Food and beverages that people enjoy and feel good about.
We aim to continually innovate and re-imagine what is possible, to change the way the world eats for the better.
About the role
Reporting to the Group General Manager Quality & Compliance, this role is responsible for implementing key initiatives to support and develop the Quality function across the Group.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing and maintaining an Internal Audit Program across the Group, including the calibration of GMP audits and inspections;
- Developing and coaching site leaders and teams to ensure compliance with quality objectives and expectations;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure product specifications and artwork is accurate across the group;
- Managing internal, external and third-party audit programs;
- Managing supplier performance and group vendor assurance;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and export standards; and
- Conducting gap analysis across the sites.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Quality professional who thrives in a fast-paced working environment, looking to take on your next challenge. Additionally, you will have:
- Completed a tertiary qualification in either Quality Assurance, Food Science or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Group Quality role within a FMCG environment;
- Strong understanding of HACCP, auditing and quality system frameworks;
- Experience in developing and implementing change management;
- Fluency in reading and writing Mandarin or Chinese will be advantageous;
- Understanding of proven RCA processes, NCR and complaint management processes;
- Understanding of Australian import and export legislation, South East Asia importing country requirements, ACCC requirements and application, and exposure to USFDA requirements;
- Experience with external audits, coupled with knowledge of SQF, CFMSR, WQA and FSC;
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands across a range of activities; and
- Strong commercial acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, innovative and leading Health & Wellbeing food and beverage company.
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you! Click the apply button and upload an up to date resume.
To learn more about our brand, head to our website www.ffgl.com.au