FOOD MANUFACTURING PROCESS
PENFIELD OLIVES IS A SOUTH AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND OPERATED FAMILY BUSINESS. MANUFACTURING AND WHOLESALING A RANGE OF PREMIUM QUALITY OLIVES.
WE ARE SEEKING TO RECRUIT A HIGHLY MOTIVATED WORKER WITH FOOD MANUFACTURING /PROCESSING EXPERIENCE TO JOIN PENFIELD OLIVES TEAM.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OPERATING A DIVERSE RANGE OF MACHINES.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- PROCESS/PRODUCTION LINE WORK.
- CONDUCTING QUALITY CHECKS.
- PACKAGING OF FINISHED PRODUCTS.
- MACHINE OPERATION
- WEIGHING AND MEASURING PRODUCT.
- CLEANING & SANITISING MACHINERY/EQUIPMENT
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ROLE YOU MUST:
- HAVE A STRONG WORK ETHIC.
- AT LEAST 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A TEAM FOOD PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
- RELIABLE TO WORK ON YOUR OWN
- MUST BE COMMITTED TO WORK 5-6 DAYS A WEEK.
- HAVE THE ABILITY TO LIFT 12-15KG
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE
- KNOWLEDGE OF GMP/HACCP SYSTEMS
- AVAILABLE FOR A CASUAL ROLE WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR FULL TIME POSITION.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a process worker?
“Don't forget to mention you saw this job first at ITQhub.net”